Concert in the Park

Concert in the Park

Sunday, December 27, 2009

My family is great. Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Utah with my family. It's just great to be in a nice place with nice people all around you. It's a nice change. It's heck funny how my brothers and me talk to eachother here instead of at home. It's like we are different people. Ok I'll tell you the story. We go to Utah to visit our aunt and our cousins every year for new years, and for about six of those years me and my brothers would always be super mean and nasty to eachother like we are alot of time and my aunt would have to give us "the talk" dun dun duuuuuun. "the talk" consisded of some intense, loving chastisment. It got pretty emotional. It is not a fun time for anyone. And then we would all be perfect angels for the rest of the trip. Lol. So then one year we were being espiesaly mean. Then my cuz Amy gave us the talk to and we got a double loving chastiment. Needless to say we were all really sad for making them sad. I guess it toke Amy to get it in our heads that it was
bad. So now on the way there dad always says let's try to not get the talk Again. And it has worked out good so far. If that story didn't make sense then. Sry but Kathy and Amy know. Love you guys :)

4 comments:

  1. I have had those "talks" Brutal huh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good racketball playing today mark the shark. I like the name of your blog its coolness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that you came! And.....no "talks", how about THAT? I love it when you come, miss you when you go. Hugs to all of your family. Abby said to say hi too.

    ReplyDelete