Concert in the Park

Concert in the Park

Saturday, August 28, 2010

LIFE

Hello there,

I know that it is really late but i hope this still counts.

My first day off in 6 days,

probably the best day ever.

i will know report on my week of being a sophomore college man.

Monday and Wednesday

7:30 HITSORY 310 American History 1492-18 something

We learned about Indians

I like them better then the Europeans

Cause they stole the Indians land and killed them

Oh well...........................


9:00 PSYCHOLOGY 320 SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY

I love this class because it really makes me think about how people think.

It really opens up thoughts and arguments that you have really never thought of

I suggest every one take this class.

Tuesday and Thursday,


7:30 Basic Musicianship

Just about the most boring class i have taking,

we talked about how long a quarter note was for 10 min,

Very very beginner, I learned that stuff my freshman year in High school

I just want him to get to the advanced more important things.

Oh well........


9:00 Business of Music

Now this class, let me tell ya

I have great expectations for this class

but it will be hard, he says that he isn't going to make it easy at

all because the music industry is cut throat and that you really

have to work hard. So we will see how it goes. Ill give updates,


Friday,

9:00 - 12:30 PIANO!!!!!!!!!

I love this class soooooo much it is great and i love it

learning the piano is so much fun!!! i think it is my calling in life!

i will let you all know how it goes.

Well the is my life for the next 3 months,

Im excited for every day i get to go to school

that is fun!!!!!!

Love you all,

P.S.

Cami how is life going as a normal person? :)

1 comment:

  1. Mark! You BLOG!!!! I LOVE that you're playing the piano!!!!! Good luck as a sophmore....you're goona be GREAT! Love you.

    ReplyDelete