Concert in the Park

Concert in the Park

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Orson scott card

You guys know how he is right?

He is an amazing author of sci-fi and non ficition.

I am reading/listening to his book series about Ender. It is just a really fine piece of work. I'm usually into action books when I read (not very often) but this series changed from action to very serious and thoughtfull.

It brings into light many questions about life and it is very entertaining.

Card brings his charaters to life I feel like a know Ender. I have a feeling sometimes I would know what he would say in a situation.

It is weird but really cool.

The books are

Ender's Game
Speaker for the dead
Xenoside
Children of the mind

I think there are even more

I highly suggest you read them

Not going to lie, there is some crude language which I find weird cause card is a member of the church . Lol but nothing to racey : )

Stay classy,

MARK

2 comments:

  1. Read the other take off about Bean. Can't remember what its called, but its the same Ender story but from Bean's perspective. VERY GOOD!

    ReplyDelete